Supply and Delivery of Equipment, Veterinary Consumables as Part of The Effort in The Control and Eradication of “ Peste des Petits Ruminants” Disease in Benin, Cabo Verde, Nigeria and Togo04 May, 2023
REGIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF EQUIPMENT, VETERINARY CONSUMABLES AS
PART OF THE EFFORT IN THE CONTROL AND ERADICATION OF PESTE DES
PETITS RUMINANTS DISEASE IN BENIN, CABO VERDE, NIGERIA AND TOGO
Invitation for Bids
Bidding documents – RAHC – Supply of veterinary surveillance and lab equipment
EN – Invitation for bids – RAHC – Supply of veterinary surveillance and lab equipment
RCB No: ECW/DEAA/RAHC/2023/01 Date: 3rd May 2023
1. ECOWAS Commission has allocated funds towards the cost of the “Supply and delivery of
equipment, veterinary consumables as part of the effort in the control and eradication of Peste
des Petits Ruminants disease in Benin, Cabo Verde, Nigeria and Togo”. 2. The ECOWAS Commission, therefore, invites bids for the supply and delivery of the abovementioned activity.
3. Interested Bidders may obtain further information at the address below, during office hours: Monday
to Friday from 9.00am to 4.00pm (Nigeria Time, GMT+1), ECOWAS Commission, Procurement
Division, 1st Floor, Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja Nigeria.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; with copy to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
4. In pursuance of Community human and financial capacity development in ECOWAS, foreign firms that do not enter into joint venture agreement with Member States’ firms shall not be eligible to
participate in a tender process where the contract is wholly financed by Community Funds.
5. Bids must be accompanied by an Original Bid Security (bank guarantee or insurance bond) of Five
Thousand US Dollars (USD 5000) or its equivalent in one of the currencies of one of the ECOWAS
Member countries and must remain valid one (1) month after the bid validity period.
6. Bids (1 original and 3 copies) should be delivered in a sealed envelope and clearly marked ‘Supply
and delivery of equipment, veterinary consumables as part of the effort in the control and
eradication of Peste des Petits Ruminants disease in Benin, Cabo Verde, Nigeria and Togo”,
Reference: AOI N°: DEAA/RAHC/2023/01, “Do Not Open, Except in Presence of the Opening
Committee’’. The envelope should also indicate the bidder’s name.
7. Bids shall be deposited in the ECOWAS Tender Box located at the Procurement Division Office, 1st
Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, Abuja, Nigeria on or
before Monday, 19th June 2023 at 11:00 am (Nigeria Time, GMT + 1).
8. Bids will be opened the same day in the presence of the bidders/representatives (face to face or video
conference based on the prevailing situation) at 11.30 am, (Nigeria Time, GMT + 1), Room 523,
ECOWAS Commission, Abuja, Nigeria. A link will be communicated by ECOWAS Commission
Procurement Division to all interested bidders before the online opening session.
9. This invitation for Bids and bidding document can be also consulted on the ECOWAS Official
Commissioner for Internal Services