Local competitive bidding for the production of ECOWAS commission’s gift items for 202316 Jan, 2022
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
LOCAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING FOR THE PRODUCTION OF ECOWAS
COMMISSION’S GIFT ITEMS FOR 2023
Date: 18 July, 2022
Invitation for Bids
1. The ECOWAS Commission, within the framework of the execution of its 2022
budget intends to carry out the production of ECOWAS Commission’s gift items
2. The ECOWAS Commission now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the
Supply in one (1) lot of the above subject.
▪ A – Production of ECOWAS Commission’s end of year gift items – 2023
▪ B – Production of ECOWAS Commission’s promotional gift items – 2023
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding
Documents at the Procurement Division of the Directorate of General
Administration, 1st Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja, Nigeria.
Electronic mail address: email@example.com Copy to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested bidders
upon Submission of a written application addressed to the Directorate of General
administration and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty thousand
Naira only (₦20,000)
Bids must be accompanied by an Original Bid Security (bank guarantee or
insurance bond) of Five Hundred Thousand Naira Only (N500,000.00).
Bids shall be valid for Ninety (90) days and the delivery period is Forty Five (45)
6. Bids should be delivered in a sealed envelope and deposited in the ECOWAS
Tender Box located at the Directorate of General Administration,
Procurement Division, 1st Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu
Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, P. M. B. 401 Abuja Nigeria.
7. Bids should be clearly marked “LOCAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING FOR THE
PRODUCTION OF ECOWAS COMMISSION’S GIFT ITEMS FOR 2023, Do Not
Open, Except in Presence of the Procurement Committee’’ and
submitted on or before 11.00 am on August 18, 2022 at the latest and
should clearly indicate Price, Specifications, Delivery Period, Bid
Validity Period and Bid Security Validity Period as these will determine
the acceptance of bids received.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders/representatives who choose to
attend (Via virtual meeting), on August 18, 2022 at 11:30am at ECOWAS
Commission, Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District..
9. This invitation for Bids is also published in the ECOWAS Website