Consultancy services for project manager/coordinator to support the implementation of development of pharmaceutical industries in ECOWAS26 Oct, 2022
DEVELOPMENT OF PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES IN ECOWAS
Financing Agreement reference: (Grant No 21001550141318)
Project ID No.: P-Z1-BZ0-012
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR A PROJECT MANAGER/COORDINATOR
Consultancy services for project manager/coordinator to support the implementation of development of pharmaceutical industries in ECOWAS
- This request is for expression of interest following the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for the above mentioned project.
- The Commission for Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) and West African Health Organization (WAHO) have received a Grant from the African Development Bank (ADB) towards the cost of financing the project on Development of Pharmaceutical Industries in ECOWAS, and intends to apply part of the agreed amount of this Grant for payments under the contract for Consultancy Services for Senior Pharmacist to support the implementation of the development of pharmaceutical industries in ECOWAS.
- The pharmaceutical industry in ECOWAS region is faced with challenges relating to manufacture, distribution, sale and use of pharmaceutical products. The overall objectives of this project therefore is to strengthen the pharmaceutical sector to boost local production of quality and efficacious pharmaceutical products and biologicals in ECOWAS region to meet the healthcare delivery services and needs of the people.
- The Services expected to be carried out by the Consultant (Project Manager/Coordinator) include, but not limited to the following:
- Project management, financial, administrative and human resources management;
- Project planning, implementation and monitoring and evaluation;
- Advocacy, partnerships and resource mobilization;
- Communication and provision of visibility on project outcomes.
- The duration of the projects is twenty four months (2 years).
- The ECOWAS Commission and WAHO invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested Consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills, etc.
- The Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the African Development Bank’s “Procurement Policy Framework” –October 2015, which is available on the Bank’s website at http://www.afdb.org.
- Interested consultants can obtain further information through the e-mail addresses mentioned below during working hours: 00am – 4.00pm, Nigerian Time, (GMT + 1) Mondays through Fridays (except public holidays): email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; with copy to email@example.com;
- Expressions of Interest must be delivered electronically or in hardcopy to the address below, not later than Friday, November 4, 2022, at 4.00 pm (GMT + 1), Nigerian Time and must be clearly marked: “Consultancy Services (Senior Pharmacist) to support the implementation of the development of pharmaceutical industry in ECOWAS
- For the delivery in person or by e-mail should be attention:
ECOWAS Commission – Procurement Division,
First (1st) Floor of the ECOWAS Commission Headquarters,
Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, Abuja, NIGERIA.
- Electronically to the e-mail addresses below :
With copies to : firstname.lastname@example.org ;